понедельник, 23 июля 2012 г.

The Call of the Wild

Yesterday I went to the dogs' shelter "The Call of the Wild" with other volunteers again. Such visits bring me a lot of happiness and joy. We brushed dogs and played with them and made some other works. A dog called Jeya will fly to Bordeaux (France) on Tuesday. So specially for her some volunteers brought a cage and documents (I have never see so many documents for a domestical animal in my whole life!!!). So  she will fly to her new owners. I will miss her.
I spent the whole day with my greatest love among dogs of the shelter. I'm talking about Volk (Wolf) which is so smilar with his wild brother. Volk turned to be very smart. We huged, he licked all my face with his warm tongue, we played. He played with the brush as if it was a toy. Then we ran about his cage. At first he ran after me trying to take away the brush but then he guessed to turn and run in advance.
In general, it was a pleasant day. Inside you'll find many photos.

Русская версия >>>


Some hoofed inhabitants of the shelter

































My favourite Volk.













































Some other dogs





Paralyzed old dog Lisa. She walked much yesterday. At the end of the day she smiled because of attention and gentleness she received from the visitors. What do old creatures need anymore?







Honey


Honey and Romeo



Walking









Preparing a cage for Jeya





Jeya was taken to check the cage.






At first she refused to enter the cage. But then she did it. I hope her flight at Tuesday will be ok and she'll get the best owners













:)













Maria Sharapova and volunteers :)











And a little video


That was one more day at "The Call of the Wild". For those who doubt to come to the shelter or not I'd say that it's worth doing. It is wonderful to communicate with living creatures and to get incomparable emotions. Come to the shelter!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий