среда, 2 января 2013 г.

One Winter Day at The Call of The Wild Shelter

Today after a very long pause I have finally visited the shelter for dogs. I couldn't get there due to many different reasons: I got a flu, I was busy or I couldn't find a person with a car.
Though today I've been there! I've taken all presents for dogs which I used to collect at home since September. It all occupied two big bags. There were toys, food, blankets and little tasty treats...
In all that concerned the trip itself, we've been lucky to have a wonderful weather for a whole day. It's been suuny, snowy but not so cold as usual. So we've spent a good time in the shelter. We took some dogs for a walk. I was happy to walk with my lovely dog named Wolf

Below I am going to share some photos with you. They all were made with a help of my iPhone because I had a little difficulty with my camer (my fault).


Русская версия >>>




This is what I longed to take to the shelter starting from September


I finally made it. Dogs were happy. Especially they were happy to get their treats :)


New Year was celebrated in the shelter as well, so everything was decorated

 
























This is how food is conserved. Winter nights are cold so it is like a natural refrigerator and nothing is spoilt









Looks disgusting? Actually dogs like it so we need to be glad that all dogs don't feel hungry in the shelter


While the meal is cooking, dogs make walks or sit in their cages. By the way they have new friends who live not far from the shelter. They are these funny little dogs. They followed us the whole day.

















While they were playing, we took our dogs for walks














My Volk is walking. He smells the snow. Everything is interesting for him.







Kai went on walk together with Volk but all his walk turned into one big hugging as usual








One more dog, Lara, joined us.








Volk again. He is wonderful, isn't he? :)















In the end of the walk I made a shot with Volk.Since now it is my favourite photo. I love Volk!






This is how I've spent this day. It's been special because I've been in the open air and shared with my lovely little four-pawed friends. I hope they are so happy as I am. :)

2 комментария:

  1. Maria you are a wonderful young woman (and the others of course too) such great work for the beautiful dogs, your photos are so incredible I feel the tears. Such love and generosity between you all.
    Happy New Year dear girl, to you and the beautiful dogs and your special wolf-dog.
    x

    ОтветитьУдалить