воскресенье, 17 февраля 2013 г.

In The Kingdom of Dogs

Yesterday I had the most positive shooting. The founders of the charitable Fund "Giving Hope" asked me to make photos of grown-up puppies.These pups now live in the private house of their official web-site editor   Olga Kukunova. Their story is banal. They were born and nobody needed them from the first day. So the former owner just took them to the forest and left there. Luckily they were found and now they are healthy and joyful and live in loving place.



Русская версия >>>

Olga Kukunova,the mistress of the house where  pups live in now.


When coming into the house, we said hallo to all barking residents and then went to the room where all shooting took place.
The first pup for shooting was Fadey. Wonderful, smart, funny clever boy. I guess he will be a good friend to any person who will decide to adot him. After shooting he became a photo-assistant for me (he followed me everywhere)




Pups are active like any kids so the majority of photos were like these ones below :)





Fadey at his full geight




Isn't he beautiful? Fadey likes to communicate with people. He likes to snuggle under somebody's hand without moving and look into eyes.









Meanwhile all other puppies were watching Fadey's shooting



Then they ran into the room all together and I lost control: it was hard for me to remember their names. I always mixed them. They were like little barking hurricanes

Feather



















Tom











Businka ("bead" in English)





 











Glasha. She is like Fadey's twin-sister.  ))))



 



 


Playing. I took some toys and they were very useful.










Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий