вторник, 21 августа 2012 г.

At the Dogs' Shelter

This Sunday I visited the dogs of the shelter once again. I got a huge dose of love, joy and dirty clothes. Still positive feelings got the better of my dirty clothes :)



Русская версия >>>
On our way to the shelter. We had to come out from the car on that road as it was all full of bumps which could spoil the lower parts of the car.





Four-pawed inhabitans are waiting for us in the shelter. They are so magnificent. It would be nice if some responsible owners will be found for them. Everyday they would see these doggy smilesА в приюте нас уже ждут четвероногие обитатели. Они замечательные. Вот бы им нашлись любящие хозяева! Каждый день их встречали бы такими улыбками

Avva and Jay





Drinkink saves from heat. The last week was gloomy and it rained so the walking zone is full of dirt and puddles.


Looking for something


Norris and Laima. They truned out to be the most passionate dogs. I just opened the cage when they jumped to me hogguing and sniffing "Masha-a-a-a, how lucky we are to see you-u-u-u!!!". Ashe result Masha (me) had dirty clothes and scratches on arms. But it's ok. The clothes was washed and the scratches will soon disappear.





Dogs from the next cage, Foma, Tango and Latina liked my rucksack and tried to get it. I was very unattentive and hung it not so high with all sections opened. It was not surprising that soon my cellphone dropped out and decided to steal it. The cellphone was saved but covered with saliva all over.. :)






Then dogs hurried to their pools for some spa-procedures :)


Foma seemed to be the biggest lover of swimming










They walked much. Swam much. And they were satisfied.


Neighbours. Unfortunately I don't know their names but they are cool!














The next point in my photosession list was three red dogs Panama, Cuba and Miami



































Then I passed from the red trinity to Faina and Filya









These dogs are also unknown for me




White miracle with beautiful ears







Nearby a little old dog was walking. He is 18 years old!



Muhtar. Magnificent dog! Gentle, timid. And who will be so lucky to get this beauty?














Dusya, Mihtar's neighbour







Here our volunteers are taking care after dogs.

Alla brushes them.







Marina brushed some dogs and treated their eyes and little injures with medicines.





It is emportant to pay attention to all dogs.








I visited my Great Four. I watched their games and actions. They are very interestiong. Wolf as the only one boy in the cage cares about three other girls, always kisses them by licking their noses. And he is always the first for hugs and kisses to me :)

Alisa
















Naida







This is Lyusya, a very tender girl. She loves when somebody pat her and asking about it by picking you by hands, legs and clothes with her paws.





And Wolf, my beloved creature. We were sitting and hugging. He was "melting" in satisfaction and drooped down till he lied down near me putting his head onto my leg in sleep. Though he constantly opened his eyes to check if I was still near :)))











Playing









That was a trip to the shelter. Stay tuned :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий