пятница, 21 сентября 2012 г.

About Autumn...

Well, I haven't written anything for a very long time. Forgive me...  So, I want to share some news with you.
The last Saturday I went to garbage gatherings in my home town. Once I already wrote about this campaign here >>> This one was now so public but spent a good time together and did a good job! We gathered lots of garbage and looked preparings for motocross which was on Sunday. I'll write about it in the next post.


Русская версия >>>






Beginning. We share packages for garbage and gloves.



















As you see I have not so many pics showing how we were gathering garbage. Well... we were really busy with it.  That is why I am sharing some autumn photos. I took them when coming home.













































Love story for the lifetime :)



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий