воскресенье, 9 сентября 2012 г.

A Naughty Appartment, or A Trip to the World of "The Master and Margarita"

     Yesterday it was windy but sunny. That was one of those days which should be spent out of appartments. So I made a trip to the world of Mikhail Bulgakov's novel "The Master and Margarita". Once I already visited this place of which you can read here >>>
     I began my walk from the Bolshaya Sadovaya street in the centre of Moscow. We turned to the museum of Bulgakov. Watching it inside I came out and wanted to go on walking. But I changed a plan just in the yard of the museum as I saw an excursion bus which was about to take people along places described in "The Master and Margarita" or somehow connected with Bulgakov's life. So I desided that I couldn't miss it and payed for escursion and took my place in the bus.
     Excursion was led by a young lady. She told many interesting things from writer's biography and about all places we saw on our way. Unfortunately, it was difficult for me to take pictures from the bus. So I don't have photos from this part of excursion. But I took pictures in the museum itself which was fantastic. This museum was once the place where Bulgakov lived but then turned into writer's museum.  This place is very popular. A naughty apartment (that's another name of this museum) is a place of pilgrimage for Bulgakov's admirers. Starting with the 70's years of the XXth century all the walls of the entrance hall and floors had been covering with writings and paintings dedicated to Bulgakov and his books. Most of these paintings are even beautiful.  And by the way the apartment is called naughty just because when Bulgakov used to live there he had very unquiet neighbours who found their place as the heroes of his novels. So now I propose to enter the apartment.





Русская версия >>>








At the entrance all visitors meet two basic characters of  "The Master and Margarita" - Woland ant his retinue Behemoth












Inside
































A trip to the naughty apartment












Paintings are REALLY everywhere!






























































After watching at all paintings and writings I entered the apartment itself. The atmosphere inside was really mysterious and it was felt that this apartment belonged to the writer.



































































































This writing informs about web-cams in the museum. It said "Woland watches you in all rooms of the naughty apartment"






In one of the rooms I found a big black shaggy cat. I quess that his name is Behemoth  :)






After lying a bit he went to walk through the narrow corridors of the apartment.








And I left the museum and went to the Patriarshiy lake where I saw two wonderful swans and some ducks.




















































































1 комментарий: