воскресенье, 11 августа 2013 г.

Latinofest - 2013

Yesterday for one more time I visited Latinofest. As you can remember I was at the same event last year. You can read about it here >>>
This time it was againd interesting, positive and colourful. All visitors could dance or eat some national latin-american food or buy any souvenir. By the end of the day, people started dancing at the concert of many groups from Latin America and their positive music they played was the best accompaniment for dances.




Русская версия >>>





































































































This is one of Latinofest organisers - Serge Focas Odunlami



Here I finish my post. I just would like to remind that the post about Latinofest-2012 is available here All photos from my yesterday's visit to Latinofest are available here

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий