воскресенье, 4 августа 2013 г.

Red Bull Flugtag - 2013

So I edited all photos and now after a week of delay I can tell you about Red Bull Flugtag - 2013. I visited it on Sunday, the 28th of  July. Flug tag is a competition between several teams which passed a very serious selection an were chosen among thousands of candidates. These teams created their own flying machines as fantastic as their own imagination let them. These machines shouldn't contain any technical items. They should put in motion by humane force only. As the result, multiple spectators who gathered on the banks of the Moskva river las Sunday saw a bath duckling, Thumbelina, a carrot with the team of crazy rabbits, flying spaghetti monster and many other creatures which flew and fell down into the water very funny and brought much pleasure to everybody.
Though this event takes place every year, I made my dream xome true and visited it only a week ago. I liked it and now I think that I'll visit it again in 2014. By that time I will study all my current mistakes. For example I will come earlier so that to pass all territory and photograph all aspects of shbow. And I hope that my photos will be better next year
And by the way besides Flugtag where participants fall into the water with their fantastic flying mashines, Red Bull also organises Soapbox Racing. I think I'll visit it too. :)



Русская версия >>>

Some photos for your attention.




This arrow on the road showed the way. There were many such arrows showing direction from the underground station. So it was impossible to lose the way.


Plan


This steamer-ship brought journalists and photographers.










This man is well-known. His name is Ilya Varlamov, he is a famous photo-blogger and has a very popular and interesting blog. Though he hasn't written anything about Flugtag but I think it will happen in the nearest time.






Spectators watched the show not only from the shore...


Final countdown



Flies

























































A little video


All other pictures can be seen  here >>>

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий