пятница, 27 апреля 2012 г.

Weather...

Yesterday we had something like a sand storm. The wind was strong and it rose all dust from the roads. So everything was covered with yellow-green-grey dust up to the skies. It was impossible to speak: everytime people opened their mouths to say something, it was filled with dust, too. Brrrr... :) After that it started raining, the wind stopped and the dust was not in the air anymore. After the rain we had this wonderful big rainbow.

Actually, I didn't have my camera with me, so I took a photo with my cell-phone
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4907/13139903.a0/0_741a9_a36b1690_XL


In addition to rise your mood, I'd like to share one more photo. It was made in one of these mornings on my way to work. Here are three cats which are so much loved by all my neighbours. I don't know what they were doing on the tree, but they sat high enough and maybe had some very important cats' meeting.:)



http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5010/13139903.a0/0_741aa_37fdfefc_XL

Русская версия >>>


1 комментарий: